The Business Owner Model™
A plan that creates solutions for your organization.
A logical process to help you make informed decisions.
What makes us different? Our comprehensive process can provide potential solutions to help your family resolve conflicts, reduce taxes and transfer your business to the next generation.
We can provide a plan that creates solutions for your organization by helping you evaluate your current situation and provide a logical process to help you make informed decisions about your financial future.
Do you have a plan?
- Succession Planning - You oversee everything from employee benefits to cash flow. That leaves little time for you to analyze, let alone prepare, for the eventual transfer or sale of your business. Ultimately, you will want to enjoy the comfortable retirement you deserve and have worked so hard to achieve.
- Financial Planning - Your business is likely your single largest asset. Strategies put in place now can help you leverage your business entity so you can work toward your financial goals. A well-designed and properly executed plan can be the tool to keep you on track.
- Wealth Transfer - Taxes can significantly shrink the size of your estate. Careful planning is needed to help resolve complex issues, help your business' chances for survival, minimize estate taxes and provide for your family in a fair and equitable way.
- Employee Benefits - In today's competitive environment, retaining key employees is vital. Employee turnover can be disruptive and costly. Improved morale can impact the bottom line of your business.
- Retirement Planning - A comprehensive retirement plan can help you gain a sense of security. It can also serve as a road map so you'll know if your income needs can be maintained indefinitely. Plus, you'll need to know if your money is in the right places and which assets should be used first.
- Contingency Planning - You have a responsibility to plan for the worst case scenario in order to protect yourself, your family and your business. We can help keep you informed about your options so you can make the most educated decisions.
For a printable copy of The Business Owner Model™, click here.